DEATH ANNIVERSARY OF HUNG KINGS- PROUD OF BEING CHILDREN OF DRAGONS, GRANDCHILDREN OF FAIRIES
21km 42km 60km 100km 120km 200km
Register time: -
Race time: 21 days from registry time
This race is closed for registration
Total run distance:
Total athletes Finsihed:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category 21km:
Distance category 42km:
Distance category 60km:
Distance category 120km:
Distance category 100km:
Distance category 200km:
1. Meaning of the race
"Death Anniversary Of Hung Kings- Proud Of Being Dragon'S Child And Fairy's Grandchild" is a virtual race, organized on the Death Anniversary of Hung Kings which is a public holiday of Vietnam, is on the tenth of the third lunar month which is a public holiday of Vietnam, is on the tenth of the third lunar month at Hung King Temple, Viet Tri city , Phú Tho Province. The purpose of this ceremony is to remember and pay tribute to the Hung Kings who are the traditional founders and first kings of the nation.
“Dù ai đi ngược về xuôi
Nhớ ngày Giỗ Tổ mồng mười tháng ba
Khắp miền truyền mãi câu ca
Nước non vẫn nước non nhà ngàn năm”
“ No matter who goes back and forth
Remember the death anniversary of March 10
Transmission of the folk across the region
The country will last thousand and thousand years”
For a long time in Vietnamese history, the 10th day of the third lunar month has become a great day for the whole nation. In order to remember the merits of the Hung Kings who have made publicity, site, King Le Thanh Tong in 1470 and the reign of King Le Kinh Tong in 1601 copied and sealed in Hung Temple, choosing the 11th and 12th of the third lunar month. made the death anniversary of the Hung Kings. By the time of the Nguyen Dynasty - the second year of Khai Dinh officially selected March 10, the lunar calendar was the anniversary of the Hung Kings' death anniversary and reminded all Vietnamese people to remember the ancestor worship.
President Ho Chi Minh told the soldiers of the Vanguard Brigade at the Hung Temple on September 19, 1954, that “the Hung Kings founded the nation, you and I must protect it.”The worship of the Hùng kings in Phú Thọ was recognized in 2012 on the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Not only that, The Hung Kings’ worship day honors the morality of “remembering the source of the water we drink”, a byword of the Vietnamese people.
2. Time, location, and distance
- Register on or after February 24th of March and before 12pm on 10th of April
- 15-200km as chosen by the individual participants. The distance can be run over the course of 21 days at your own time.
- You choose the location! Anywhere works if you are using a Strava app, Stuunto or Apple watch, another pedometer app or watch, or you may manually enter your running distance along with posting photographic proof of completion and running logs on our website at vietrace365.vn
- Athletes comply with 5k message - a message featuring 5K (in Vietnamese) Khau trang (facemask)- (Khu khuan) disinfection- (Khoang cach) distance- (Khong tu tap) no gathering – (Khai bao y te) health declaration to keep them and others safe during the Covid pandemic.
3. Entry Fee: 165.000 vnd/registered participant
- Group registration of 5 or more, 10% discount. Please contact hotline 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0967474365 (English-speaking) for support.
- Throughout the duration of the event, our organizing committee will donate 20.000 VND per every registered participant as well as any donation made by participants to BAU BI VIET fund to support disadvantaged students nationwide.
4. Payment method
Method 1: Online payment by ATM or Visa, Mastercard, and JCB. Your account will automatically activate after payment.
Method 2: Pay by Momo
Method 3: Bank transfer:
Payment content: Order code Name Phone (Ex: 14067 Le Phuc Thinh 0967711365)
VietComBank: Account number 0441003794400 – Le Thi Le (Branch Tân Bình - HCMC)
Agribank: Account number 6222205048575 - Le Thi Le (Branch district 5 - HCMC)
Sacombank: Account number 060009015089 - Le Thi Le (Branch Lãnh Binh Thăng - HCMC)
Teckcombank: Account number 14023304970017 - Le Thi Le (Branch Kỳ Đồng - HCMC)
5. Contacting us
For any questions, please contact us via:
- Hot Line: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking)/ 0967474365 (English-speaking)
- Email: email@example.com
- Chatbox: www.vietrace365.vn
- Inbox Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/vietrace365
I. Race Kit
1. Medal theme on Hung King and the legends of Vietnam that Vietnamese people are the descendants of Lac Long Quan and Au Co. After getting married with Lac Long Quan, Au Co gave birth to one hundred children, and the eldest son among them established himself as the King of Van Lang and built up his Kingdom at Phong Chau, Phu Tho Province nowadays.
2. Printed BIB
3. Printed certificate
4. 5 Bonus points
5. Free shipping
6. 2 cans of isotonic drink
7. 10% discount voucher from BMAi
II. Opportunity of participation in drawings as well as it goes with many valuable gifts from BMAI
III. Close-up backside of the meal, designed with space for engraved name and distance
- Form of sport: Run/Walk
- Valid pace: 4 - 20 minutes
- Type: Virtual, accumulative
- Race time: 21 days from the date of successful registration
- You choose the location! Anywhere works if you are using a Strava app, Stuunto or Apple watch, another pedometer app or watch, or you may manually enter your running distance along with posting photographic proof of completion and running logs on our website at Vietrace365.vn. The guidelines will be sent in the successful registration confirmation email.
- Apply the rule "No complete, no medal".
-The Organizers hold the right to check the results provided by the participants if they suspect that the results are not honest
+Drawing event will be live streamed on Fanpage Vietarce365 based on a specialized platform, after closing the registration time
- Participants who do not comply with local government policy in terms of Covid prevention will be disqualified from participating in the race.
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|
You may be interested
RUN 36.5 - GIỮ CÁI ĐẦU LẠNH VÀ ĐÔI CHÂN ẤM
30km 60km 120km 150km 200km 250km 300km
THỬ THÁCH 21KM - BỨT PHÁ GIỚI HẠN
THỬ THÁCH 42KM - KIẾN TẠO TƯƠNG LAI