RUN AROUND THE WORLD - CAMBODIA
21km 42km 60km 100km 120km 150km 200km
Register time: -
Race time: 21 days from registry time
Total run distance:
Total athletes Finsihed:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category 21km:
Distance category 42km:
Distance category 60km:
Distance category 100km:
Distance category 200km:
Distance category 120km:
Distance category 150km:
Run Around The World, a series of global virtual running races across 254 countries, corresponding to 254 different medals, has been organized by VietRace365.vn. This virtual sports event aims to introduce the features of people, culture, and architecture of all countries over the world. "Cambodia" is the first contribution of Vietrace365 in the series named " RUN AROUND THE WORLD".
1. ABOUT CAMBODIA
Geographical location and administrative
Campuchia also Kampuchea; Khmer: កម្ពុជា, IPA: [kɑmpuˈciə], officially the Kingdom of Cambodia, is a country located in the southern portion of the Indochinese peninsula in Southeast Asia. It is bordered by Thailand to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Vietnam to the east and the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest.
The sovereign state of Cambodia has a population of over 15 million. Buddhism is enshrined in the constitution as the official state religion, and is practiced by more than 97% of the population. The capital and largest city is Phnom Penh, the political, economic and cultural centre of Cambodia. Cambodia is a member of the United Nations since 1955, ASEAN, and joined the WTO in 2004.
Economy, culture, tourism and cuisine
Cambodia is one of the world's top ten countries with the highest annual average GDP growth. Agriculture dominated the economy. Cambodia is divided into 25 provinces. The capital Phnom Penh is not a province but an "autonomous municipality", equivalent to a province governmentally and administered at the same level as the other 24 provinces. The Khmer language is one of the major tongues of the Mon-Khmer subfamily of the Austroasiatic language family and is spoken by 90% of people in Cambodia. French and English are spoken in Cambodia as the second languages and are taught widely in several universities.
Cambodia's architecture is by ancient temple complexes, known as Angkor Wat and Bayon which marks The Khmer (Cambodian)'s apex in the 12th century. The temple is admired for the grandeur and harmony of its architecture, Angkor Wat is one of 13 wonders in the finalists of the campaign New Seven Wonders Of The World.
Throughout Cambodia's long history, religion has been a major source of cultural inspiration. Khmer cuisine is similar to that of its Southeast Asian neighbors. Meat, rice and freshwater fish exert the most profound influences on Khmer cuisine. . During Lunar New Year, Bánh Tet and Banh They are made in preparation for Tết and served on Tet. Khmer cuisine is also noted for the use of prahok, a must-have type of fermented fish paste, in many dishes as a distinctive flavoring.
2. LOCATION, TIME, AND RACE DISTANCE
- Guidelines on how to register for the race is on https://vietrace365.vn/tin-tuc/detail/huong-dan-tham-gia-giai-chay
- Registration time: on and after March 15, 2021
- Race time: 21 days from the date of registration
- Race distances: 21km-42km-60km-100km-120km-150km-200km
- Time to submit the results: within 21 days from the date of registration
- Type: cumulative, virtual
- You choose the location! Anywhere works if you are using a Strava app, Suunto, Apple Watch, or Garmin watch or you may manually enter your running distance along with posting photographic proof of completion and running logs on our website at vietrace365.vn
- All athletes must comply with local government policy in terms of Covid prevention by choosing the proper time and location to complete the race.
3. ENTRY FEE: 160.000/ registered participants.
- Buy "Cambodia" Tshirt with an exclusive design and featured by Cambodian symbols, 165.000 vnd/piece. Choose your size below.
-Free delivery in Vietnam, for the other nations, the delivery fee will be added to your order cost based on delivery service's prices.
-Throughout the duration of the event, our organizing committee will donate 10.000 vnd per every registered participant as well as any donation made by participants to BAU BI VIET- a social program that aims to support disadvantaged students for their education.
Method 1: Online payment by ATM or Visa, Mastercard, and JCB. Your account will automatically activate after payment.
Method 2: Pay by Momo
Method 3: Bank transfer:
Payment content: Order code Name Phone (Ex: 14067 Le Phuc Thinh 0967711365)
VietComBank: Account number 0441003794400 – Le Thi Le (Branch Tân Bình - HCMC)
Agribank: Account number 6222205048575 - Le Thi Le (Branch district 5 - HCMC)
Sacombank: Account number 060009015089 - Le Thi Le (Branch Lãnh Binh Thăng - HCMC)
Teckcombank: Account number 14023304970017 - Le Thi Le (Branch Kỳ Đồng - HCMC)
5. CONTACT US
For any questions, please contact us via:
- Hot Line: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking)/ 0967474365 (English-speaking)
- Email: email@example.com
- Chatbox: www.vietrace365.vn
- Inbox Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/vietrace365
Finishers will receive a race kit with items and an especially running visa card added in the series Run Around the World as a souvenir, which will be used for customer incentive programs in the future.
- Form of sport: Run/Walk
- Pace: 4-20 minutes
- Race time: within 21 days from the date of successful registration
- You choose the location! Anywhere works if you are using a Strava app, Suunto, Apple Watch, or Garmin watch or you may manually enter your running distance along with posting photographic proof of completion and running logs on our website at vietrace365.vn. Guidelines on submitting the results will be attached in the order confirmation email.
- For any question, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotlines 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0967474365 (English-speaking).
- Apply the rule "No complete, no medal".The Organizers hold the right to check the results provided by the participants if they suspect that the results are not honest
- Drawing events will be live streamed on our Fanpage Vietrace365-Giac Mo Viet Nam by using a delicate flatform.
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|
You may be interested
RUN 36.5 - GIỮ CÁI ĐẦU LẠNH VÀ ĐÔI CHÂN ẤM
30km 60km 120km 150km 200km 250km 300km
THỬ THÁCH 21KM - BỨT PHÁ GIỚI HẠN
THỬ THÁCH 42KM - KIẾN TẠO TƯƠNG LAI