CYLCING THROUGH VIETNAM ROUTE 5 - YEN BAI
200km 300km 500km 700km 1000km
Register time: -
Race time: 30 days from registry time
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
1. SUMMARY ABOUT YEN BAI
Yen Bai is a mountainous province, located in the Northwest of Vietnam, with 30 ethnic groups living together, the intersection of two Northeast - Northwest regions. Yen Bai has the shape of a river and a mountain, built along the Red River with flat fields interwoven with spectacular mountains reaching close to the river bank to form generous and overlapping slices.
Yen Bai city also has a prominent historical and cultural relic, the ceremony where Bacac Ho talked with the people of Yen Bai ethnic groups (September 25, 1958) in the center of the city. The Tomb of Nguyen Thai Hoc and the patriots who died in 1930 in the Yen Bai uprising against the French colonialists, which is famous at the time, is located in the spacious Yen Hoa park.
Yen Bai has many famous temples and pagodas such as Dong Cuong, Tuan Quan, Nhuoc Son, Bach Lam, Ngoc Am, and Nhuoc Son temples associated with the names of Ha Bong and Ha Chuong famous for the fight off foreign invaders Nguyen Mong period; Dong Cuong Temple (also known as Than Ve Quoc Temple) associated with the Giap Dan uprising (1914) of the local Tay and Dao people against the French colonialists, Tuan Quan temple related to the Yen Bai uprising in February 1930 of the magistrates. Patriots gathered here before the start.
2. Event Content
- Distances: 200km, 300km, 500km, 700km, 1.000km
- Finish within 30 days of successful registration.
3. PARTICIPATION FEE
- REGISTER FOR FREE
- Register to receive the full Race kit pack: 175,000 VND/registration: receive material medal + hard copy certificate + 6 bonus points + 1 bottle of 100PLUS sports drink + 1 member rating point + Voucher of sponsor and donate 20,000 VND to the Bau Bi Viet Fund.
Preferential policy for group registration: 10-20% off and extra gifts for group registrations depending on the quantity. The amount of discount/refund + gift to the representative of the group is based on the actual number of members by the end of the registration period. If there comes a request, please contact VietRace365 for support.
4. CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIAL WORK “BAU BI VIET"
VietRace365 deducts a sponsorship of 20,000 VND/registration and the entire amount of additional money donated by athletes implement the social program BAU BI VIET sponsors long-term subsidies (monthly, multi-year allowance) for students with extremely difficult circumstances across the country.
See program activities information at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet.
Look up the list of contributors, the list of students receiving grants at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
5. PAYMENT METHOD
Online payment via domestic bank card or Visa, Master Card, JCB, or MoMo wallet.
Payment by bank transfer: transfer with the syntax “Order code_Full name_Phone number” to one of the following bank accounts:
Á Châu bank - ACB: 46436409 - Lê Thị Lễ (Luỹ Bán Bích Branch - TPHCM)
Sacombank: 060009015089 - Lê Thị Lễ (Lãnh Binh Thăng Branch - TPHCM)
6. ATHLETES SUPPORT INFORMATION
Hot Line/Zalo: 0967711365 (Vietnamese Speaking) hoặc 0977005090 (English Speaking).
RACE KIT FOR ATHLETES REGISTERED FOR MATERIAL MEDAL PACKAGE
- Double-sided embossed metal medal with outstanding symbols and images of Yen Bai.
- Hard copy Certificate plastic injection.
- Receive 6 Reward Points
- 01 bottle of 100PLUS sports drink.
- Donate 20,000 VND for the program "Bau Bi Viet"
- Plus 1 point into member ranking
- Vouchers from sponsors.
LUCKY SPIN TO WIN 1 OF 10 GIFTS FROM 365BEGIN
EVENT MEDAL DETAILS
- Note: Manually updated results not available for this race (tracklog)
- Finish the race within 30 days from the date of successful registration. The allowed cycling speed is from 01 minute/km - 12 minutes/km.
- This is an open virtual cycling race, you can run anywhere and anytime as long as you record your results using Strava, Garmin, Suunto apps.
- The results update guidance is attached within the successful registration confirmation email. If you have any questions, please look for the instructions here or contact the organizing committee via support channels.
- Apply the rule "No completion, no medal". The organizing committee reserves the right to check the results provided by players if it is suspected that the results are not honest. The organizing committee's decision is final and not subject to appeal.
- Free delivery in Vietnam. For other countries, delivery charges depending on geographic location and service provider unit price, are automatically added to the general billing fee upon registration.
- Participants should pay attention to comply with the regulations on Covid-19 prevention of the local government.
Like Fanpage to keep track of prize information at https://www.facebook.com/vietrace365/?ref=bookmarks
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|