Vietnamese magnanimity - King Ngo Quyen
5km 10km 21km 42km
Register time: -
Race time: 21 days from registry time
This race is closed for registration
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
1. Event Content:
“Vietnamese magnanimity - King Ngo Quyen” is one of the online running tournaments associated with the proud theme of Vietnamese history. With vivid descriptions on the medal version plated with real gold, the race shows pride in the National Hero - King Ngo Quyen, who has a clever plan, taking advantage of the river. To fight the invaders, lead our army and people to defeat the invading Southern Han army at Bach Dang River estuary in 938. From the historical Bach Dang victory, in the spring of 939, Ngo Quyen called off generalissimo, proclaim himself the emperor. Built-up an independent and self-governing state set up the capital at Co Loa, which is Dong Anh district - Hanoi nowadays. From here, opened a new era of the nation, ending 1117 years of feudal domination of the North. Our country gained independence and self-reliance.
- Distance: 5km, 10km, 21km (half marathon) và 42km (Full Marathon).
- Complete with 1 single run within 21 days of successful registration.
- Quantity: No limit to the number of participants, only 200 registrations to receive material medals.
- Registration time: (start from February 21, 2022 to March 20, 2022) or when tickets run out.
- Register for FREE.
- Register to receive material medals and Race kit: 490,000 VND including limited edition premium pure gold plated metal medal + hard copy certificate + hard copy BIB + 02 bottles of 100PLUS sport water + 06 bonus points + voucher from sponsors.
- Contribution to Vote Bi Viet Program: Enter the amount you want to contribute in the "Donate" field when registering and paying. The entire amount of extra money donated by athletes to the BAU BI VIET Social Program will be used to sponsor long-term grants (monthly, multi-year) for students with extremely difficult circumstances across the country.
See program activities information at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet.
Look up the list of contributors, the list of students receiving grants at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
2. Payment Methods:
Online payment via domestic bank card or Visa, Master Card, JCB or MoMo wallet, ZaloPay, Moca.
Payment by bank transfer: transfer with the syntax “Order code_Full name_Phone number” (Example: 80134 NGUYEN VAN A 0977005090) to one of the following bank accounts:
VietComBank: 0441003794400 - Lê Thị Lễ (Tan Binh brand - TPHCM)
Techcombank: 14023304970017 - Lê Thị Lễ (Ky Dong brand - TPHCM)
3. Athletes Support Information
Hot Line/zalo: 0967711365 (Vietnamese Speaking) hoặc 0977005090 (English Speaking).
1. Lucky draw for whom to complete:
- 05 registration codes (material medal packages) for the next "Vietnamese Spirit" event.
- 10 Vietrace365 running T-shirts.
2. A set of rewards for athletes who register for the package to receive material medals for completing the race (Race kit)
- Embossed double-sided metal medal with pure gold plated version (engrave athlete's name are available)
- Hard copy BIB (identification number)
- Hard copy Certificate (hard-pressed)
- Receive 6 bonus points.
- Free 02 bottles of 100Plus sports drink.
- 20% off voucher from 365Begin Energy Bar.
- 10-15% off voucher from Robanme high-quality filter coffee.
Detail premium version Double-sided embossed metal medal, plated with pure gold in 4 distances, depicting the portrait of hero Ngo Quyen and Bach Dang victory ending 1117 years of feudal rule in the North.
- Jogging, Walking activities with a valid Pace (speed) between 4 minutes/1km - 20 minutes/1km. Completing the registration distance within 21 days from the date of successful registration is considered complete.
- Complete by 1 run only with the minimum distance equal to or more than the registered distance. Qualify the speed with the time above. The first running result with a valid distance, speed and time as above shall be recored as the athlete's achievement.
- This is an open virtual running race, you can run anywhere and anytime as long as you record your results using Strava, Garmin, Suunto apps.
- Apply the rule "No completion, no medal". The organizing committee reserves the right to check the results provided by players if it is suspected that the results are not honest. The organizing committee's decision is final and not subject to appeal.
- Athletes need to comply with the recommendations and regulations of the government on Covid-19 prevention to ensure safety for themselves and the community.
- Tracklog updates are unavailable for this race.
- Only athletes who complete the registered distance will be considered eligible for the lucky draw.
For any further questions, please follow the instructions here or contact the organizing committee via email firstname.lastname@example.org, hotline: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0977005090 (English-speaking).
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|