RUN AROUND THE WORLD - INDIA
21km 42km 60km 100km 120km 150km 200km 250km
Register time: -
Race time: 21 days from registry time
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
India, officially the Republic of India, with large acreage, about 3,287,263 km² (hold 7th largest country in the world by area), a population of 1,324,171,354 (ranked 2nd in the world) with a long and unique culture. The capital of New Delhi and many big cities such as Ulaanbaatar, Erdenet, Darkhan, Choibalsan, Moron, Nalaikh, Khovd, Bayankhongor, Olgii, …
India is located in the South Asia - Asia region. It is bordered by the Indian Ocean to the south, to the west - south by the Arabian Sea, and to the east - south by the Bay of Bengal. Shared land border with Pakistan to the west; with China, Bhutan, Nepal to the northeast; with Myanmar and Bangladesh to the east.
Indo-Aryan, Dravidian, Mongoloid are large ethnic groups, Hindus make up 80.5% of the population. Hindi is the official language of India, English is also widely used in daily life. Famous dishes such as Rogan Josh, Pani puri, Keema, Chaat, Idli, Barbecue kebab, Bhaji, Khaman, Roti,… and typical attractions such as Taj Mahal Mausoleum, wind castle, red palace, valley Nubra valley, Jog waterfall, Tso Moriri lake, Gandikota gorge,... along with major festivals such as Holi, Carnival, Shivaratri, Ramadan, Navaratri, Diwali... visit India.
1. EVENT CONTENT
Run around the World - INDIA is the 13th event and the 13th country in the chain of global online running tournaments organized by VietRace365.vn with the form of running online through 254 countries, corresponding to 254 sets of medals. Products are released to introduce the country, people, culture... of all countries in the world. You can run anywhere in the world, any time within 21 days, strive to complete your registered goal distance to own a full set of running medals, cards, and global e-passports.
Note: The time to record cumulative results is within 21 DAYS from the date of successful registration. Participants should pay attention to comply with the regulations on Covid-19 prevention of the local government.
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- Basic pack with fee of 26,000 VND/registration: receive electronic BIB + electronic certificate + electronic medal + electronic passport + 6 bonus points and contribute 20,000 VND to Bau Bi Viet Fund.
- Register to receive the full Race kit addition for 139,000 VND/registration: to get material medals + hard copy certificate + hard copy BIB + hard copy running souvenir visa card.
3. RUN AROUND THE WORLD T-SHIRT - INDIA VERSION
- More t-shirts additional: 165,000 VND/each. High-quality running sports t-shirt with a beautiful and meaningful design bearing the symbol of Japan. Please see the specifications (Unisex) to choose the right t-shirt size. Free delivery in Vietnam; for other countries, delivery charges depending on geographic location and service provider unit price, are automatically added to the general billing fee upon registration. The shirt is the right size for children, to buy different sizes and quantities just click the "Buy More" button and select the quantity. Ordered shirts are delivered with Race Kit.
4. CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIAL WORK “BAU BI VIET"
The entire amount of extra money donated by athletes to implement the social program BAU BI VIET sponsors long-term subsidies (monthly, multi-year allowance) for students with extremely difficult circumstances across the country.
See program activities information at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet.
Look up the list of contributors, the list of students receiving grants at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
5. PAYMENT METHOD
Online payment via domestic bank card or Visa, Master Card, JCB or MoMo wallet.
Payment by bank transfer: transfer with the syntax “Order code_Full name_Phone number” to one of the following bank accounts:
VietComBank: 0441003794400 - Lê Thị Lễ (Tan Binh brand - TPHCM)
Techcombank: 14023304970017 - Lê Thị Lễ (Ky Dong brand - TPHCM)
6. ATHLETES SUPPORT INFORMATION
Hot Line/Zalo: 0967711365 (Vietnamese Speaking) hoặc 0977005090 (English Speaking).
REWARD PACK FOR Athletes who register to receive a RACE KIT
- Double-sided embossed metal medal (engrave name and distance are available)
- Special edition running shirt bearing the mark of India (when ordered within the event)
- Hard copy BIB (identification number)
- Hard copy Certificate plastic injection.
- Receive 6 Reward Points
- Donate 20,000 VND for the program "Bau Bi Viet"
- Plus 1 point into member ranking
- Souvenir running visa card.
- 10% off voucher for shopping at BMAI
- 20% off voucher when purchasing 365Begin sports energy bar.
- 10% off voucher when purchasing Coffee at Robanme.
Colorful Medals with various symbols of India are available engraved with your name and distance!
Souvenir running visa card
BIB running and hardcopy certificate attached
- Tracklog is available for this race. Accept the results of running on the machine, running on the spot with other applications without GPS by updating the results with the tracklog following the instructions here: cap-nhat-bang-track-log
- Participants should pay attention to comply with the regulations on Covid-19 prevention of the local government.
- Jogging, Walking activities with a valid Pace (speed) between 4 minutes/1km - 20 minutes/1km.
- Completing the registration distance within 21 days from the date of successful registration is considered complete, individual's cumulative results shall be recorded and accumulated to calculate the achievement.
- This is an open virtual running race, you can run anywhere and anytime as long as you record your results using Strava, Garmin, Suunto apps.
- The results update guidance are attached within the successful registration confirmation email.
- Apply the rule "No completion, no medal". The organizing committee reserves the right to check the results provided by players if it is suspected that the results are not honest. The organizing committee's decision is final and not subject to appeal.
For any further questions, please follow the instructions here or contact the organizing committee via email firstname.lastname@example.org, hotline: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0977005090 (English-speaking).
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|