RUN AROUND THE WORLD - NORTH KOREA
21km 42km 60km 100km 120km 150km 200km 250km
Register time: -
Race time: 21 days from registry time
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
North Korea, officially the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), is an East Asian country situated on the northern half of the Korean Peninsula. To the south, it is bordered and separated from South Korea. . Its capital is Pyongyang. Its northern border is shared predominantly with the People's Republic of China. Russia shares an 18.3-km (11.4-mile) border along the Tumen River in the far northeast corner of the country. North Korea has a surface area of 120,540 square kilometres, with 2 big central city and 9 provinces. The current population of North Korea is 25,992,943 based on projections of the latest United Nations data.
Tourist attractions: The capital Pyongyang is impressive by many large monuments, high-rise buildings and spacious streets. Kaesong is famous for the mausoleums of Goryeo kings and the Goguryeo museum. Changbai Mountain is the highest mountain on the Korean peninsula at 2,744 metres above sea level. Wonsan is a coastal city located on the road to Diamond Mountain, famous for its Ullim waterfall. In addition, there is also the Kuryong waterfall with 9 streams falling to the foot of the mountain. Under the continuous flow of the waterfall, the foothills formed a deep lagoon. Legend has it that nine dragons lived here, so it is called Cuu Long lagoon.
Rice and kimchi are Korean staples. In a traditional meal, they come with both side dishes (banchan) and main dishes like porridge, bulgogi or noodles. Soju is the most famous traditional Korean spiritual drink. North Korea's most famous restaurant is Okryu-gwan, located in Pyongyang, which is known for its Naengmyeon cold noodles.
1. EVENT CONTENT
RUN AROUND THE WORLD - NORTH KOREA is the 16th event and the 16th country in the chain of global online running tournaments organized by VietRace365.vn with the form of running online through 254 countries, corresponding to 254 sets of medals. Products are released to introduce the country, people, culture... of all countries in the world. You can run anywhere in the world, any time within 21 days, strive to complete your registered goal distance to own a full set of running medals, cards and global e-passports.
Note: The time to record cumulative results is within 21 DAYS from the date of successful registration. Participants should pay attention to comply with the regulations on Covid-19 prevention of the local government.
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- Register for FREE.
- Full Race kit addition for 175,000 VND/registration: to get material medals + hard copy certificate + hard copy running souvenir visa card + 6 points bonus. The number of registration and t-shirts are limited in quantity and pre-production sizes for immediate delivery, so you need to register early to have the basis of owning the racing set and choosing the most suitable shirt size.
>>> Special notice - Vietrace365 commit: Pre-produce medals and shall be delivered to your home after the finish day 3-4 days by fast deliver service.
3. RUN AROUND THE WORLD T-SHIRT - NORTH KOREA VERSION
- More t-shirts additional: 165,000 VND/each. High quality running sports t-shirt with a beautiful and meaningful design bearing the symbol of NORTH KOREA. Please look for the specifications (Unisex) below to choose the right t-shirt size. Free delivery in Vietnam; for other countries, delivery charges depending on geographic location and service provider unit price, are automatically added to the general billing fee upon registration. The shirt is the right size for children, to buy different sizes and quantities just click the "Buy More" button and select the quantity. Ordered shirts are delivered with Race Kit.
4.CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIAL WORK “BAU BI VIET"
The entire amount of extra money donated by athletes to implement the social program BAU BI VIET sponsors long-term subsidies (monthly, multi-year allowance) for students with extremely difficult circumstances across the country.
For more information, please visit our website:
Look up the list of contributors & students receiving grants at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
5. PAYMENT METHOD
Online payment via domestic bank card or Visa, Master Card, JCB or MoMo wallet.
Payment by bank transfer: transfer with the syntax “Order code_Full name_Phone number” to one of the following bank accounts:
VietcomBank - Account number: 9938707960 - Lê Thị Trà Châu (HO CHI MINH Branch)
6. ATHLETES SUPPORT INFORMATION
Hotline/Zalo: 0967711365 (for Vietnamese Speaking) or 0977005090 (for English Speaking).
REWARD PACK FOR PARTICIPANTS REGISTERED FOR RACEKIT
- Double-sided embossed metal medal (engrave name and distance are available)
- Special edition running shirt bearing the mark of North Korea (when ordered along the event)
- Hard copy Certificate plastic injection.
- Souvenir running visa card.
- Get 6 bonus points.
- 20% off voucher when purchasing 365Begin sports energy bar.
- 10% off voucher when purchasing Coffee at Robanme.
Colourful Medals with various symbols of Korea are available engraved with your name and distance!
Manificent souvenir visa card only in Run Around The World collection organised by Vietrace365, exchange gift with 10 different country cards.
Show off your achievements with a hard copy Certificate plastic injection.
- Tracklog is NOT AVAILABLE for this race.
- Jogging, Walking activities with a valid Pace (speed) between 4 minutes/1km - 20 minutes/1km.
- Completing the registration distance within 21 days from the date of successful registration is considered complete, individual's cumulative results shall be recorded and accumulated to calculate the achievement.
- This is an open virtual running race, you can run anywhere and anytime as long as you record your results using Strava, Garmin, Suunto apps.
- The results update guidance are attached within the successful registration confirmation email.
- Apply the rule "No completion, no medal". The organizing committee reserves the right to check the results provided by players if it is suspected that the results are not honest. The organizing committee's decision is final and not subject to appeal.
- Only participants registered & completed before June 30th, 2022 can participate in Lucky Draw competiton.
For any further questions, please follow the instructions here or contact the organizing committee via email email@example.com, hotline: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0977005090 (English-speaking).
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|