RUN AROUND THE WORLD - RUSSIA
21km 42km 60km 100km 120km 150km 200km 250km
Register time: -
Race time: 45 days from registry time
This race is closed for registration
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
Russia or the Russian Federation is a country spanning Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It is the largest country in the world, covering over 17, 098,246 square kilometers. The south Russia borders North Korea, China, Mongolia, and Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, and Georgia. To the southwest and west it borders Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, and Estonia, as well as Finland and Norway and it also shares sea borders Japan, Turkey, USA and Canada.
This country is the nineth-most populous country in the world with more than 145 million people. Russia is one of five permanent members of United Nations Security Council. Russia ‘s capital Moscow and other big cities as Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Kazan, Ekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Kaliningrad, Novosibirsk, Sochi, Rostov, Krasnoyarsk.
Russian cuisine is famous with a beet soup called Borscht, Borodinsky bread, russian salad, blini, etc. The country owns many tourist famous destinations such as Grand Kremlin Palace, Saint Basil's Cathedral, Red Square, State Hermitage Museum, Pushkin Museum, Saint Isaac's Cathedral, Nurulla Mosque, Ostankino Tower, the ancient city of Suzdal, Lake Baikal, Kizhi Island, The Valley of Geyser, Mount Elbrus, Winter Palace. Russia attracts tourists with its old-age culture and rich tradition with many colorful festivals such as Winter festivals, Ivan Kupala night festival, Ivan Kupala Day, Hello Panda Festival, festival of Cossack culture "Bratina”, , Maslyanitsa festival, Easter, etc.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Run around the world – RUSSIA is the 12th event of the virtual global running series, organized by Vietrac365.vn. The event takes place throughout 254 countries and territories, and it goes with 254 exclusive medals in order to introduce the national features. You can perform your run anywhere and anytime in a duration of 45 days and earn a set of medals, souvenir cards, and a global running passport.
Race time: 45 days from the date of successful registration
Participants have to strictly comply with the current regulations on Covid-19 preventions and controls
- Pack 1: 26.000vnd/registered participant, includes e-bib,e-certificate, e-medal,e-running passport+6 bonus points+ 20.000vnd donated to Bau Bi Viet fund, participate in drawings
- Pack 2: 139.000vnd includes a physical medal, printed bib, printed certificate, and gifts from the sponsors
''RUN AROUND THE WORLD – RUSSIA SHIRT"
+ Price: 165.000 vnd/piece, high quality, soft fabric, and outstanding design make sports players comfortable and confident.
+ Please notice the measures of the T-shirt below to select the proper size
+ Free shipping in Vietnam and the international shipping fee will be added automatically to the total fee
+ Enter the number of T-shirts in the quantity box
CHARITY PROGRAM BAU BI VIET
Vietrace365 will donate 20.000 vnd per each registered participant and any donation made by anyparticipant to Bau Bi Viet fund to support the disadvantaged students withtheir education in long term
More detail about Bau Bi Viet program here https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
View the list of donors on https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
Method 1: Online payment by ATM or Visa, Mastercard, and JCB. Your account will automatically activate after payment.
Method 2: Pay by Momo
Method 3: Bank transfer:
Payment content: Order code Name Phone (Ex: 14067 Le Phuc Thinh 0967711365)
VietComBank: Account number 0441003794400 – Le Thi Le (Branch Tân Bình - HCMC)
Agribank: Account number 6222205048575 - Le Thi Le (Branch district 5 - HCMC)
Sacombank: Account number 060009015089 - Le Thi Le (Branch Lãnh Binh Thăng - HCMC)
Teckcombank: Account number 14023304970017 - Le Thi Le (Branch Kỳ Đồng - HCMC)
For any questions, please contact us via:
- Hot Line: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking)/0977005090 (English-speaking)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chatbox: www.vietrace365.vn
- Inbox Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/vietrace365
FINISHER'S PHYSICAL RACE KIT
1. Real double-sided embossing medal
2. " RUSSIA" Tshirt with a favorable price
3. Printed bib
4. Printed certificate
5. 6 bonus points
6. 20.000vnd donation to Bau Bi Viet
7. 1 membership point
8. 10% discount voucher applicable to BMAI products
9. Souvenir running visa card
MEDAL WITH RUSSIAN SYMBOLES, ABLE TO ENGRAVE WITH NAME AND DISTANCE
SOUVENIR RUNNING VISA
Running on Treadmill, running in place or running results recored by different caculators without GPS are acceptable. See how to update your results on https://vietrace365.vn/tin-tuc/detail/cap-nhat-bang-track-log
Runners strictly comply with the current regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control.
- Form of sport: Run/Walk.
- Pace: 4-20 minutes.
- Race time: within 45 days from the date of successful registration.
- You choose the location! Anywhere works if you are using a Strava app, Suunto, Apple Watch, or Garmin watch or you may manually enter your running distance along with posting photographic proof of completion and running logs on our website at vietrace365.vn. Guidelines on submitting the results will be attached in the order confirmation email.
- Apply the rule "UNFINISH, NO MEDAL ".The Organizers hold the right to check the running results and remove dishonest results or disqualify participants with dishonest results.
- Drawing events will be live streamed on our Fanpage Vietrace365-Giac Mo Viet Nam by using a delicate flatform. Those who registered for the race in the period of 15 days from the opening date will have an opportunity to win the drawing.
For any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com or hotlines 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0977005090 (English-speaking).
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|