MEGA GREEN STEPS
5km 21km 42km 60km
Register time: -
Race time: -
This race is closed for registration
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
- To create a healthy and meaningful competition, promote self-discipline, gradually form the habit of exercise, and improve the physical health of employees and relatives.
- To boost the immune system and contribute to the fight against COVID-19
II. EVENT’S ELIGIBILITY, FORMAT, TIME, LOCATION:
Eligible participants are employees currently working at Mega and their relatives
- Registration time: From 00h00, April 7th 2022 to 23:59, April 28th 2022.
- Time to record results: From 00h00, April 7th 2022, to 23:59, April 28th 2022.
3. Running distance: Participants can choose their suitable running distance, including:
- 5km run
- 21km run
- 42km run
- 60km run
Athletes choose a place to jog or run following their conditions. They are encouraged to exercise in the areas where they live and work and ensure follow the 5K principle as recommended by the Ministry of Health on epidemic prevention and control.
5. Participation fee: Free
6. How to join:
- Step 1: Create VietRace365 account or Login directly with Facebook or Google account: see instructions HERE
*Note: If you want to log in directly from your Facebook and Gmail accounts, open the link directly in a web browser, not open the link from Zalo.
- Step 2: Register to participate in the event:
Access the link: HERE
Enter the internal code, fill in all information and press the "Purchase" button to complete the registration.
Step 3: Participants download (on a smart mobile device) and connect the Strava app or Garmin/Sunnto watch to the personal account on Vietrace365 so that the results are continuously updated and accumulated until the race is finished.
*See detailed Strava installation instructions: HERE
Technical support information, registration, and result update:
7. Contact us
For any questions, please contact us via:
Each individual participating and completing the registered distance will receive 01 Certificate of the program.
In addition to the prizes awarded by the organizer, the Organizing Committee will give additional prizes such as:
- Top 3 Male/Female with the highest accumulative distance.
- Participants who complete 70% of the registered distance will receive an attractive gift from the Organizing Committee.
- All types of outdoor running and walking activities are allowed
- Valid pace:
- Walking, jogging: average pace is from 4 minutes/1km to 20 minutes/1km.
- For walking, jogging, the average moving speed of all distances 1km (Split) is 4 minutes/km as maximum.
- The activities which have valid average pace but invalid splits time (Pace per km) will be considered by the organizers on a case-by-case basis.
- The organizers hope all participants will show a fair-play spirit during event, and we also have technical methods to detect possible cheating cases. Any cheating will result in disqualification.
- In all cases of complaints, denunciations, disputes, participation and result cancellation, The Organizing Committee is vested with the right for all final decisions
Note: Contents of the event’s rules and information may be amended and supplemented (if any) by the Organizing Committee and will be announced officially on the program's website channel.
|#||Teams/Departments||Registered members||Total members||Distance (km)||Average distance per total member (km)|
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|