Proud of Vietnam - LY THANH TONG
only one qualified activity
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
I. EVENT CONTENT
Vietnam Pride (Ly Thanh Tong) is one of the online running tournaments associated with the proud theme of Vietnamese history. With vivid descriptions on the gold-plated version of the medal, the race shows pride in Ly Thanh Tong as the third king of the Ly dynasty and Dai Viet state, who ruled from 1054 to 1072.
His real name is Ly Nhat Ton; he is the crown prince of Ly Thai Tong, and his mother is Queen Mother Mai Thi Kim Thien. He was born on February 25, the year of the pig, in the 14th year of Thuan Thien (March 30, 1023) at Long Duc Palace, Ly Thai To Dynasty. In 1028, he was established by his father, King Ly Thai Tong, as Crown Prince.
Ly Thanh Tong was a gifted writer and martial artist, as well as a wise man with many virtues in Vietnamese history. He enjoys his work, loves people like his son, and is known for his good treatment of prisoners. Historian Ngo Sy Lien writes in the "Dai Viet historical record toan thu": "The wise king inherited, truly loved the people, attached great importance to farming, loved the criminal, patted and conquered the people far away, set up a doctor's department., after the ceremony lacked integrity, corrected official documents, prevented martial arts, in a quiet country, he was worthy of being called a good king. He was credited with setting the country's name to Dai Viet, building the Temple of Literature, breaking the Tong (1060) and Binh Chiem (1069), and obtaining the three continents of Champa.
- Distances: 5km , 10km, 21km and 42km.
- Complete by 1 RUN only with the minimum distance equal to or more than the registered distance.
- Quantity: there is no limit to the number of participants, however, limited to 100 places to register for real medals with the number of medals for each distance as above.
- Registration term: from Jan 30th, 2023 - Mar 15th, 2023, the registration term may end earlier if the real medal is out of stock.
- Register for free
- Register to receive material and Race kit: 510k VND including limited edition premium pure gold plated metal medal + hard copy certificate + 06 bonus points + Vouchers from the sponsors.
- Contribution to Bau Bi Viet Program by: Enter the amount you want to contribute in the "Donate" field when registering and paying. The entire amount of extra money donated by athletes to the BAU BI VIET Social Program will be used to sponsor long-term grants (monthly, multi-year) for students with extremely difficult circumstances across the country.
For more information, please visit our website:
Look up the list of contributors & students receiving grants at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
II. PAYMENT METHOD
- Payment via domestic ATM card, debit card, credit card (Visa/Master/JCB), MoMo wallet, ZaloPay wallet, Moca wallet, QR code.
III. GUIDELINES FOR RUN REGISTRARION
Step 1: create Vietrace365 account or login directly with facebook or google account: see instructions HERE
Note: Participants need to access the race link on a web browser to be able to log in with their Facebook or Gmail account. Please do not use Zalo application to access.
Step 2: Register to participate in the tournament:
- Access the link: HERE
- Fill in the information, click the "Purchase" and "Payment" buttons to complete
Step 3: Runners participate in running and record their daily running results using Vietrace365 or Strava applications (installed on smart mobile devices).
- See detailed Strava installation instructions: HERE
- See detailed Vietrace365 installation instructions: HERE
- Instructions for using VIETRACE365 application to measure running results (installed on smart mobile devices).
+ Install Vietrace365 application on smart mobile device (Android/IOS).
+ Use the login information on Vietrace365 to login the application. Users can view the information on the web platform.
+ Click the "Record" button and select Start.
+ After finishing the run, click Stop and Save.
The result of the athletes will be continuously accumulated, updated and displayed on the rankings of the tournament.
IV. ATHLETES SUPPORT INFORMATION
Hotline /Zalo: 0967711365 (for Vietnamese Speaking) or 0977005090 (for English Speaking).
I. Reward pack for participants registered for race kit:
- Embossed double-sided metal medal with pure gold plated version (engrave athlete's name are available)
- Hard copy Certificate (hard-pressed)
- Receive 6 bonus points.
- Plus 1 membership point
- 1 pack of Honey Buddy honey
- 1 pack of Enzyme Klean wet wipes (limited to 100 packs for 100 registrants and early completion)
- Honey Budy 30% discount voucher
- Enzyme Klean 15% discount voucher
- 100k discount voucher from Vs365 (limited to 100 packs for 100 registrants and early completion)
- Vietstore 15% discount voucher
II. FINDING THE LUCKY NUMBERS OF FINISHED Athletes
1. Lucky draw for athletes who signed up for real medal packages
- 1 pair of Goya shoes worth 1,200,000 VND
- 3 tickets to register for the race proud of Viet Nam random
+ 10 boxes of VS365 cereal germ powder, 300k VND per box
2. Lucky draw all completed athletes
- 5 Vietrace365 sports hats
- 5 t-shirt sport
- Running, Walking activities with a valid Pace (speed) between 4 minutes/1km - 20 minutes/1km. Completing the registration distance within 21 days from the date of successful registration is considered complete.
- Complete by 1 RUN only with the minimum distance equal to or more than the registered distance. Qualify the speed with the time above. The first running result with a valid distance, speed and time as above shall be recorded as the athlete's achievement.
- This is an open virtual running race, you can run anywhere and anytime as long as you record your results using Strava, Garmin, and Suunto apps.
- Apply the rule "No completion, no medal". The organizing committee reserves the right to check the results provided by players if it is suspected that the results are not honest. The organizing committee's decision is final and not subject to appeal.
- Athletes need to comply with the recommendations and regulations of the government on Covid-19 prevention to ensure safety for themselves and the community.
- Manual updates are not accpected.
- Only athletes who complete the registered distance will be considered eligible for the lucky draw.
For any further questions, please follow the instructions here or contact the organizing committee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, hotline: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0977005090 (English-speaking).
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|